Sister's Cafe 5 Minute No-Knead Bread (this is the one I brought to playgroup)
- Makes 4 small loaves
- Uses lots of yeast--takes about 4 hours start to finish
- Bake on a stone with a pan of water for the crust.
- More mild flavor
- I used 1 1/2 cups whole wheat flour and the rest white on the playgroup loaf.
- Makes 1 large loaf
- Uses minimal yeast and takes 1-2 days to rise
- Bakes in a dutch oven to generate steam and the crusty exterior.
- Longer rise time gives the flavor more time to develop.