Looking for something to feed the kids? Need a great dessert to take to a gathering?
In the mood for a delicious soup, salad or whatever? Look no further.

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Jack's Salsa Soup

So this soup doesn't really have a name my sister had it at a baby shower and asked for the recipe it is really easy and good.

1 container of Jack's Salsa from Costco.
(It is by the fresh Mango salsa, you can probably buy it other places but I get it there.)
4 cans white beans with the juice
2 cups cheese
3 breast of cooked diced chicken (I cooked it in a little garlic powder, or whatever you like)
and about 2 Tablespoons of cumin
put it altogether in a crock pot and leave it for about 4 to 5 hours.

I like to eat the salsa too because it is really good so I use about 3/4 of the salsa 3 cans of beans about 1 1/2 cups of cheese and a little less cumin.

3 comments:

  1. I loved this when you made it for play group, but when I tried to make it at home it was different. The consistency was a lot more like chili (hence the broth question), and it was a lot spicier. Hmmm.

    ReplyDelete